Move in ready 5.1.19
Flat in Hayes Valley/Lower Haight/Alamo Square Neighborhood!
Please Click Here To Schedule A Private Showing. The process is fast and easy!
Once you complete the online showing requests form I will confirm your showing with you.
Quintessential SF large 5 bedroom/1.5 bath “railroad style” flat.
– 95 Walk Score, 99 Transit Score and 88 Bike Score !
– Phenomenal location on Oak 1.5 blocks from Divisadero
– For bikers flat is half a block from “The Wiggle” on Scott
– Very accessible for both MUNI train and major bus lines
– Easy stroll to the best of Divisadero, Lower Haight and Upper Market
– 3.5 blocks from the Panhandle
– In-unit washer and dryer only 2 years only
– WaterSense water fixtures lower water costs and conserve water
– LED lighting lowers electrical costs
– USB charging sockets in the common areas
– High ceilings (nearly 10 feet) with wonderful original molding details
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Kitchen has dishwasher, newer microwave and gas stove
– Large usable shared backyard with fruit trees
– Rent control building, so rent can only adjust by city-approved rate.
– 1 year minimum lease
– No pets and no smoking
– Tenant pays all utilities
– Parking available for rent separately when spaces open up.
1. First Month’s Rent
2. Security Deposit is $8,000
3. Broker fee equal to 50% of the first month’s rent (paid by renter or company)
TOTAL Move-In Costs: $19,625.00
Thank you and welcome to San Francisco!
All the best!
Mark Anthony Venegas
Coldwell Banker-San Francisco
Salesperson CA BRE# 01858283
Broker CA BRE# 01908304
Landlord Leasing, Full Real Estate Services
for Buyers, Sellers, Rental Investment Buyers
and Multi-Unit Buildings For Sale in San Francisco
Masters in Human Resources Management
415.955.7968 text/ call
2355 Market St, SF, CA 94114
“Live Your Best Life In San Francisco”