Move in ready now 4.24.19
Noe Valley Neighborhood!
Please Click Here To Schedule A Private Showing. The process is fast and easy!
Once you complete the online showing requests form I will confirm your showing with you.
Click Here To View This Beautiful Rental
All the charm you’d want in a San Francisco Victorian. Well-maintained 2-unit/2-story building that you will love coming home to and living in! Beautiful 2 bedroom flat on the first floor with all the touches that make it more than just a flat!
– High ceilings
– Original brass chandeliers
– Clawfoot bathtub
– Handsome hardwood floors
– Large windows throughout with lots of light.
– Back door to a quiet garden and shared patio.
– Surrounded by colorful trees and hummingbirds.
– Approximately 1100 sq. ft.
– 2 bdrm (master bdr looks into garden)
One interior storage room/multi-purpose space.
– Split bathroom (shower/sink in one room, toilet in the other).
– Service porch with windows off the kitchen – perfect as pantry or for storage.
– Garbage disposal
– Gas stove
– Laundry in building (free use).
– Personal storage area adjacent to laundry room.
– Room to hang bikes/skiis in garage.
– Near the corner of 24th St. & Church St.
On the J Church Muni line (stops at the corner).
– #48 bus stops at the corner
– Tech buses stop at the corner
– 1/2 block to dry cleaners
– 2 ½ blocks to Whole Foods
– 3 blocks to Valencia Street, the coolest part of the Mission.
– 4 blocks to Dolores Park
– 5 blocks to Walgreens
– 6 blocks to BART
– 6 banks within 6 blocks
– Fit Lite gym (part of 24 Hr Fitness) at the corner.
– Wine store at the corner.
– Convenience store at the corner.
– Multiple bars, yoga studios, restaurants, cafes, great coffee spots line every block
Saturday morning farmer’s market 1 block away in the Noe Valley Town Square.
– 10 minutes to SOMA
– 1 year minimum lease.
– Pet yes with $1000 pet deposit
– You pay your own gas/electric and water.
– Street parking only (permit).
– No smoking permitted anywhere on the premises.
1. First Month’s Rent
2. One Month Security Deposit
3. Broker fee equal to 50% of the first month’s rent (paid by renter or company)
TOTAL Move-In Costs: $12,250.00
APPLICATION FOR EACH OCCUPANT:
– Background check and credit report.
– Proof of employment and salary or proof of income.
– 3 references.
Thank you and welcome to San Francisco!
All the best!
Mark Anthony Venegas
Coldwell Banker-San Francisco
Salesperson CA BRE# 01858283
Broker CA BRE# 01908304
Landlord Leasing, Full Real Estate Services
for Buyers, Sellers, Rental Investment Buyers
and Multi-Unit Buildings For Sale in San Francisco
Masters in Human Resources Management
415.955.7968 text/ call
2355 Market St, SF, CA 94114
“Live Your Best Life In San Francisco”
San Francisco ,California$6,500.00
San Francisco ,California$4,900.00
San Francisco ,California$5,000.00