Move in ready now 3.30.2020
Haight Ashbury Neighborhood!
No private in person showings allowed due to the Coronavirus til April 30, 2020.
Only Face Time Tours and Videos for all showings.
Please read and agree to all terms and conditions including total move in cost paid by the renter or company.
Please text Mark Venegas with Coldwell Banker Global Luxury at 415.955.7968 to schedule a private Face Time Tour and Mark can also email you a video.
Gorgeous large fully renovated (by Designer) 2 bed Edwardian Flat, 1.5 bath, over 1250 sq ft, formal dining room or media room, living room, office or dining room area, shared yard, high ceilings, two fire places, two bedrooms, gorgeous amazing kitchen with open concept and bathrooms, beautiful, and BRAND NEW. Renovation was completed.
– Two full bathrooms
– In-unit washer/dryer
– Two large bedrooms with closets
– Beautiful kitchen with professional-grade appliances
– Open living room with 16′ ceilings, large windows and skylights
– Third bedroom/loft opens out onto a shared rooftop with an incredible view of the city
– Coat closet
– Linen closet
– Stainless hood
– Master Bathroom
– Office/eating room
– Stainless dishwasher
– Hand painted wallpaper
– Glass wall 48″x80″ Walls
– Linen drapes Wood floors
– Grey hi gloss finish cabinets
– Stainless 3 door refrigerator
– Stainless steel fan with light
– Living Room: Designer lighting
– Hand hewn floating wood shelves
– Duravit small white sink Kitchen
– Hand held and overhead shower heads
– Frosted glass pocket doors 1st bedroom
– Custom wall covering, designer lighting
– Walk in pantry with closets and microwave
– Antique fireplace with mantel with mirror
– Large walk in closet with built in dresser
– Sliding industrial style frosted glass door
– Stainless and black stove with convection oven
– All floors are refinished and dark polished wood
– Linen roman shade Floor length mirror with in closet
– Stainless shelves 1/2 Bath Black hexagonal tile floor
– Deep Duravit white porcelain tub and sink Toto toilet Shower
– 2nd bedroom Large walk in closet with drawers Linen window covering
– White subway tiles are black 12×24″ porcelain tiles on wall and floor
– Overheard stainless steel fan with light Floor length mirror in closet
– Designer lighting Caesar stone counter tops and island with black Blanco sink
– Dining room Large open space with designer lighting and antique fireplace with mantel and mirror
Located in Haight Ashbury Neighborhood. Masonic and Oak St and Haight Street is two blocks away. Panhandle toward Golden Gate Park great for running, cycling, tech shuttles near by, muni near by and minutes to Financial District and Caltrain. Art design studio in a beautiful Edwardian home, converted into a spacious, elegant centrally located, modern apartment near Golden Gate Park, the panhandle and historic Haight Ashbury. Lease must start as soon as possible. If you need to be close to the Financial District, Caltrain, UCSF, Tech Shuttles or Freeway this place is perfect! Tech Shuttles are across the street! Grab this beautiful place today! Location, Location, Location! You get to enjoy this Large Modern San Francisco Edwardian built in the 1900’s with a new modern interior feel. Absolutely gorgeous!
– 1 year minimum lease
– You pay all utilities
– Cats okay, sorry no dogs
– Street parking or parking for an additional cost of $275 to $300 monthly
1. First Month’s Rent
2. One Month Security Deposit
TOTAL Move-In Costs: $11,900.00
Thank you and welcome to San Francisco!
All the best!
Mark Anthony Venegas
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Salesperson CA BRE# 01858283
Broker CA BRE# 01866771
Landlord Leasing, Full Real Estate Services
for Buyers, Sellers, Rental Investment Buyers
and Multi-Unit Buildings For Sale in San Francisco
Masters in Human Resources Management
1560 Van Ness Ave fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94109
“Live Your Best Life In San Francisco”